Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tell Your Friends

A reader and old friend writes:

Eric, you are now in my top three must-read-each-day blogs. I'm enjoying seeing life from your perspective. Looking back, one of the greatest gifts [being in the high school choir] gave me was to be in close contact with people of diverse backgrounds. That experience helped to form my political, philosophical and theological views. And the music was good too.

I left out the last bit he wrote, which you can see in comments if you go onto the blog site itself. And I wish that were true!

If you're reading this casually and like what you read, whether or not you agree, do share this with people you know. I never intended for this to be a public journal, but a means to dialogue. I get a response now and then, but I desire more. MORE!

No comments: