Monday, July 6, 2009

"Suck it up, Buttercup!"

My new fave blogger, and a recent addition to my Link Love list, is Shannyn Moore, progressive radio talk-show host, Alaska-based blogger and occasional contributor to the Huffington Post. She spent weeks covering Palin during the election last year, and has been recently singled out by Palin's lawyers, and threatened with a lawsuit, for speculating on actually why Palin is resigning from office 18 months before her first term is over.

But Shannyn is undeterred:

Eventually we’ll all find out why she really walked off the job.

Sarah Palin is a coward and a bully. What kind of politician attacks an ordinary American on the Fourth of July for speaking her mind? What’s wrong with her? The First Amendment was designed to protect people like me from the likes of people like her. Our American Revolution got rid of kings. And queens, too. Am I jacked-up? You betcha.

Sarah Palin, if you have a problem with me, then sue me. Shannyn Moore will not be muzzled!


You go, girl!

No comments: