Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Burned out

The frequency of my posts has definitely diminished. I was on a roll there for awhile. I'm feeling some burn-out of late, focusing more on my work and family. I'll get back in the saddle, but I have to say that what I'm reading out there from commentators and in the news just seems so repetitive. If you want proof, click on the link for Glenn Greenwald on my blog page at the bottom of your email. He has been harping on the FISA bill, Obama's faults, Keith Olbermann.

Sullivan has been slowly finding fault with Obama now that he's the nominee. It's like he was on the warpath just to make sure Hillary was not the one chosen. He's definitely not a fan of McSame, but he has softened his barbs for the guy, if you ask me.

The rest hate McSame, but again, it's all the same old blather.

If you are looking for some good stuff out there, I recommend reading Sullivan anyway, plus Talking Points Memo. These guys are at least thinking things through.

I'll be back.

No comments: