Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Palin Lie

From her interview with Charlie Gibson Friday night:

GIBSON: But I, color me a cynic, but I hear a little bit of change in your policy there. When you say, yes, now you're beginning to say it is man-made. It sounds to me like you're adapting your position to Sen. McCain's.

PALIN: I think you are a cynic because show me where I have ever said that there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any affect, or no affect, on climate change.

First of all, she sort of acted bitchy when she said that, because the smile on her face and tone in her voice were both so phony. Second of all, here is what Sarah Palin said a year ago:
"I'm not a doom and gloom environmentalist like Al Gore blaming the changes in our climate on human activity."
No, Charlie Gibson is no cynic; Sarah Palin is a pathological liar.

No comments: