Friday, August 29, 2008

Game Over

Politico's Mike Allen found the sound bite that has already tarnished the Palin glow. In an interview with CNBC's Larry Kudlow a month ago she was asked about being interviewed for the VP slot. Her response:

As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?
Granted this is a bit out of context. She did go on to say that she's used to working "real hard" at her current job. She just wanted to be sure that the job was "fruitful" before she could start addressing the question.

I realize that Alaska is a remote kind of place, but has she not seen the meatiness of the job in the last 16 years between Gore and Cheney?

Either she's bad at playing dumb or (as I said) she's a lightweight. Perhaps both.

Again, I apologize if this sounds sexist, but she'll be a stick of Juicy Fruit for Biden to savor during their 90 minute debate.

No comments: