Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Margaret and Helen

With a big thank you to Andrew Sullivan for giving these fine women exposure on his blog, I am sending this out to all of you so that you can see for yourselves what some of the older set are saying about this election and its contestants.

These two octagenarians have been friends for over 60 years. Their writing style is so direct; you'll enjoy it even if you don't agree with them.
Harold and I voted early and we voted for Obama. Margaret hasn’t voted yet. She is reading these comments and talking to me every night. If I had to guess today what she will do, I would say that on election day she is going to put her big girl panties on and tell the whack job to go to hell. See, Margaret loves animals and the whole shooting wolves from the air thing has her really upset.

No comments: